When the new girl in school walks down the hallway and all eyes are on her and you wonder where she came from? Yeah, that’s the feeling when EOS Lip Balm came on the scene. With a line of products that are 95% organic and 100% natural you really can’t go wrong especially for those with sensitive skin. All lip balms are long lasting, gluten-free, not tested on animals at a great affordable price. You have your choice with so many different flavors and no other lip balm company has the compact stylish look of EOS. Read more here on blogwebpedia.com.
Some EOS lip balm flavors reign supreme over others:
- Passion Fruit – Many people like the tropical flavor of this sweet EOS lip balm and the lavender case it comes in. (Think of a succulent mixed berry smoothie as a lip balm)
- Pomegranate Raspberry – Flavorful and moisturizing with a beautiful raspberry colored case. Pomegranate consists of three times as many antioxidants as both wine or green tea!
- Blueberry Acai – In a powder blue compact case it seems to be the most refreshing and right up the alley for health nuts that may use acai in their daily regimen.
- Coconut Milk – Island gals reunite! A smooth coconut taste from the ‘visibly soft’ line it doesn’t disappoint with the Vitamin C that can be perfect for a sunny day!
- Honeysuckle Honeydew – Perhaps the freshest lip balm of them all, the pale green color is eye catching and the Vitamin C and copper in the honeydew is amazing for collagen repair.
Check out what flavors you may like on their website https://www.evolutionofsmooth.de/.