If you or your relative is experiencing a personality disorder, depression after divorcing a sociopath, stigma of depression or any other disorder, then you should contact a therapist at Talkspace such as Alicia Winkle. Talkspace is a therapy app founded and based in New York City. The therapists at Talkspace are as unique as the patients who seek their help. You can meet mental health professionals who will provide care through “Meet Our Therapists” services by Talkspace, which has made seeking therapy easy and accessible. An example of a disorder that Talkspace therapist can help is borderline personality disorder.
Signs of Borderline Personality Disorder
Those individuals with borderline personality disorder have a hard time respecting and understanding boundaries; they push limits. The following signs can tell if you or a relative is having this condition:
- Taking clothes from roommates or siblings without borrowing
- Taking relative’s cash from their wallets
- They can sleep with anyone without respecting boundaries
- Asking details about someone which are inappropriate to discuss
- Having a hard time differencing love or hate and good or evil
- Feeling like someone is trying to hurt you
- Occasionally having self-harming or suicidal threats or behavior
How to Cope With This Disorder
If a relative has this disorder, then you should consider taking him or her to some mental health treatments which include mindfulness and dialectical behavior therapy. You will be required to be patient with this mental illness treatment since it is the most difficult to treat. You can use Talkspace to get connected with a therapist.
Why Should You Use Talkspace?
- Anonymity- the App gives you the chance of becoming anonymous
- Media sharing- you can share pictures or videos that you think are cool
- Convenience- you can get a therapist any time
- Time to think- you get time to think since the session is asynchronous
- Reduced cost-the cost of therapy is almost half the cost you incur in a face to face therapy
If you write to express yourself, you are a traveler, or you have a mild depression or anxiety, you should use Talkspace. The therapists here are readily available to help.